US Masters Swimming
Hello Norristown Area Swimmers over 18,
Norristown Area Aquatic Club has a masters swimming program! Whether you are an advanced swimmer looking to compete amongst others in your age group, a triathlete who needs to get in the pool to practice swimming, or a normal person looking to stay/get in shape, check it out. Norristown Aquatics Club Masters swimming (NACM) is currently accepting members for a masters swimming program.
The program is a part of Delaware Valley Local Masters swimming with practices at Norristown High School pool and has swim meets in the area where swimmers compete against others in their age groups. See Below for additional Information:
Practices: At NAHS on Monday and Wednesday 8-9 PM.
Meets: Local Events can be found at http://www.dvmasters.org/events.php and are an additional cost.
Coaches: There will always be 1 USMS member on deck during a practice. They will be responsible for overseeing practice, and can provide swimming sets if desired.
All members must be current USMS member (cost =$46 per year) as indicated at: http://www.usms.org/reg/members/club.php?ClubAbbr=NACM&RegYear=2017
Fees: Register on https://www.norristownaquatic.org/ for masters Quarterly practice, $60. (must be paid online before attending).
To Register for USMS
- 1.go tohttp://www.usms.org/reg/register.php
- 2.Click Join Now
- 3.Fill out your personal information
- 4.Agree to the terms and conditions
- 5.Select Deleware Valley LMSC and club Norristown Area Aquatic Club (NACM)
- 6.Fill out additional options (get card mailed to you if you do not have the ability to print it.)
- 7.Review and submit payment information
To Register for NAAC Masters swimming
- 1.Go to https://www.norristownaquatic.org/
- 2.Click Register Now
- 3.Sign up as Parent and Athlete in the registration system.
- 4.Sign up for Quarterly membership $60.
Questions: Contact Kyle Van Leer at [email protected]