Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
The NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter swim team competes in the Suburban Aquatic Leage (SAL) and USA Swimming meets through out the season. The season normally runs from early/mid September to early mid-March.
Meets cusomarily run in a "Dual" or "Championship" format. A "Dual Meet" format is when 2 teams compete head to head for points, for example Norristown vs. Plymouth-Whitemarsh. A "Championship" format is when swimmers from multiple teams compete in a single meet, similar ot what you see in the Olympics. In the NAAC program your swimmer will have the opportunity to compete in both Dual and Championship style meets. A Relay Championship meet is also possible if a swimmers relay team achieves time qualifications.
Boys and Girls compete with swimmers in their same Age Group in all four (4) competitive strokes; Free Style, Butterfly, Back Stroke and Breast Stroke. They also will have the opportunity to compete in the Individual Medley (IM) as they master all four strokes and can put them together in a single race.
NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter Swim Team Program
First Practice: 9/13/17
This is the core program of the swim team and all members participate in this program.
- 26 week program (6 months)
- Practices on weekday evenings
- Saturday Stroke Clinics
- Opportunity to swim in "Dual" meets against other teams
- Opprotunity to swim in "Invitational" meets (Championship format) against other teams
- End of season Championship Meet for individuals - Swimmers will have the opportunity to attend Mini Champs, Bronze, Silver, Junior Olympic, Senior, or Sectional Championships.
- End of season Relay Championship Meet is also available to top Relay teams.
- Team T-Shirt included
- Team Towel included
- Other fun activities like our halloween and holiday party and more.
End of Season: 3/24/18
- Invitational Meets are hosted by different local teams and charge entries fees for swimmers, normally $4 or $5 per event a swimmer enters. These are not NAAC fees and are transmitted to the Host club with our swimmer entries for the meet.