Fall - Winter Season - SAL Program
The NAAC Eagles Fall - Winter swim team competes in the Suburban Aquatic Leage (SAL) and normally runs from early/mid September to early Febraury. SAL utilizes a "Dual Meet" format, where 2 teams compete for points head to head. For example, Norristown vs. Plymouth Whitemarsh. You will compete in 5 Regular Season Meets, 2 Inter-Conference/Division meets and 1 individual Championship Meet. A Relay Championship meet is also possible if a swimmers relay team achieves time qualifications.
Boys and Girls compete against swimmers in their same Age Group in all four (4) stroke; Free Style, Butterfly, Back Stroke and Breast Stroke. They also will have the opportunity to compete in the Individual Medley (IM) as they master all four strokes and can put them together in a single race.
Suburban Aquatic League (SAL) Program
First Practice: 9/12/16
This is the foundation program of the swim team and all members participate in this program.
- 20 week program (5 months)
- Practices on weekday evenings
- Saturday Stroke Clinics
- 5 Regular Season Dual Meets
- 2 Inter Division / Conference Meets (must swim in 2 regular season meets to qualify)
- 1 League Championship Meet
- A Relay Championship Meet is also available to top Relay teams.
- Multiple “Invitational” Meets (voluntary fun meets)
- Team T-Shirt included
- 2 Team Swim Caps included
End of Season: 1/29/17