Time to Sign-Up for Spring Swimming! We are offering the following programs, this Spring...
- 6 Week Stroke Clinic - Designed to help beginner to experienced swimmers, this is a fun clinic for them. Coaches will be teaching and or review of all four competitive strokes (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly), starts, turns, finishes and more. Click on the Green button to the right to register == >
- Summer Swim Team - NAAC's Summer Swim team offers the opportunity to continue to grow, learn and challenge your swimmer. The team competes in USA Swimming meets that are run in a "Championship" format with swimmers coming from multiple teams from all over the area. Click on the Green button to the right to register == >
The Eagles are looking for new friends to join the team, no swim team experience is necessary.
- Have you ever wanted to try to race like Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky or Simone Manuel?
- They all started their path to the Olympics with their local swim teams.
Come join your friends, schoolmates and neighbors in America's funnest Sport! Join the Norristown Area Aquatic Club, where Eagles fly.
5 Reasons To Join The Eagles...
- Swimming is fun!
- You get to hang out with your friends.
- The Earth is 75% water, knowing how to swim opens the world to you.
- You get to meet lots of new people.
- Train like top athletes building physical and mental strength all while having fun.